From the heart: Thank You!

Since I have so many english viewers, I decided to dedicate an article for you guys.
I am very, very thankful for your support, for your love and for your friendship.
I have decided to start this blog to expose some of the biggest problems in my home country (Portugal 🇵🇹). Problems such as the consequences of using the phone while driving, the extreme problems in cleaning companies, the lack of civic behaviour...
I'm trying to be the voice of these people. People that can't scream and change all the wrong things around here. People that are explored and mistreated!
I've written this article to ask for your help.
Share my blog and together we will make a difference. I think it's time for a change in my country, companies need to know we deserve, and want, respect!
We deserve better salaries!
We deserve better schedules!
We deserve to have a life beyond work!
Once again, thank you all, and remember: together we are indestructible.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

A primeira vez

Uma viagem atribulada

Roxo 🟣